With AkesoCare, you get both the experience and personnel to provide complete assistance in meeting these transplant related challenges.
AkesoCare has contracted with four nationally recognized transplant networks, allowing you and your members access to multiple contracts assuring the best possible rates while accessing the best transplant facilities in the U.S. You will also be able to utilize the vast experience of our Transplant Case Management Team, which has many years of transplant experience and a commitment to continuing education.
When AkesoCare Coordinates Your Transplant Cases, You Receive:
- Full access to four distinct transplant networks
- A full financial and medical analysis and comparison of applicable transplant contracts
- Identification and presentation of two most favorable agreements and delegation to client for selection of which contract to be accessed
- Full coordination of case placement with selected network
Optional Transplant Services:
- Full case management by AkesoCare nursing staff assuring maximization of health care benefits while containing costs
- Review of transplant for medical necessity
- Receipt of all claims (from network) to review for accurate contract pricing and duplication of charges/items
The Bottom Line
When utilizing AkesoCare for your transplant coordination needs, you have full access to four of the nations largest and most cost-effective transplant networks. You also have access to our Transplant Coordination Team, providing complete assistance to patients and health plans in meeting transplant-related challenges.