Family Matters Maternity Program
The Family Matters® Maternity Program is designed to provide enrollees with educational information on their pregnancy and suggestions for a healthy lifestyle for the mom and family. We also provide to Family Matters participants, a free copy of the book "What to Expect When You’re Expecting" to help answer the day-to-day questions faced by all expectant families. This program can also assist you in early detection of potential pregnancy complications and encourage proper prenatal medical treatment.
How Family Matters Works
Family Matters consists of the following:
- Initial pregnancy assessment – to identify potentially high risk pregnancies
- Placement in the Case Management Program - if considered a high-risk pregnancy
- Complimentary copy of the book, "What to Expect When You’re Expecting"
- Follow-up correspondence with patient to be completed by treating physician – to continue monitoring for potentially high risk situations and to ensure that Mom & baby are receiving appropriate pre-natal care
- Additional pre and post-natal care information for the mother and expectant family